Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sup' Dudes?

Sorry, I gotta make this quick, umm.....I don't know what to say. I have so much to say. How about I say it all. Ok, first thing is first. I am working on a new stopmotion, and I have a few new ones. The link to my channel is: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9i3ReD9IkxwWfsdAKrx6uw. Check it out if you want to see my most recent videos!! I got a few stopmotions up today. Number Two, I am now basically ADDICTED to Rainbow Loom, that's right, I said addicted.Yeah, so if you want a tutorial of any pattern, comment it on this blog or on my YouTube channel, or PM/Personal Message me. I wouldn't mind at all. Remember, if you want a S-H-O-U-T-O-U-T!!, that's right shoutout, comment down below what you want for Christmas, or something closer, what are you thankful for. Get your thinking cap on. Besides, it's almost Thanksgiving, so you already need something to be thankful for. Opps...gotta go! Toodles! Shoutout: Besty Lone.

Toodles, 
ag kathleen/ Kiki


No comments:

Post a Comment