Friday, November 29, 2013

Updates Galore!

Updates! Updates! Get some Updates!! So first of I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays! Today is Black Friday, so I have to leave soon to go shopping. We aren't that crazy, we just go on Friday. I'm not gonna stay up till midnight after eating all that food! Anyways, moving on from that topic, I am getting a new camera today if we can find one, but I'll have to wait a little longer until I can open it. :-( That stinks. But, at least I know I will have a camera. That's good. Thank you for over 500 views on my American Girl Saige Always Believe in Me video. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. That means so much. Now it is at 600+ views. If you have not already viewed it, please do and please help me get as many views as possible before the New Year. If I reach 1,000 views, which is my new goal, I will jump for joy. That would be the best Christmas present ever. Thank you. Sometime in December, or on Christmas break, my family and I are probably going up to Boston. It's still undecided though. We are pretty positive, though. And if we do, and we go to the American Girl Place, I promise this time I will do a blog. Or vlog, whatever you call it. Vlog, blog, plog,zlog, klog. Too many words!! Ughhh!! I know, some of those words are made up. But, you get the point. Also, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. But, if you don't want to do that, just click the follow button on blogger! Thanks. I have to go now. Happy Holidays!

ag kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment